Politecnico di Milano
September 3, 2019 – September 6, 2019
We are delighted to announce the Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Regional Conference 2019 as a platform for sharing research and innovation between researchers and practitioners of the construction sector. The focus relies on Resilient Built Environment for Sustainable Mediterranean Countries.
The international conference, belonging to the Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) series of conferences, is organized by Politecnico di Milano with five international organizations:
- International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB, www.cibworld.nl);
- International Initiative for a Sustainable Built Environment (iiSBE, www.iisbe.org);
- Division of Technology, Industry and Economics (DTIE) of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP-SBCI, Sustainable Building and Climate Initiative, www.unep.org/sbci/);
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers (www.fidic.org);
- Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction, Global ABC (www.gabc.org).
CALL FOR ABSTRACT is now open.
Chief executive committee
- Ferruccio Resta (Rector)
- Emilio Faroldi (Delegate for Built Asset Management and Sustainability)
- Stefano Della Torre (Director of the Dept. Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering)
- Bruno Daniotti (Full Professor at Dept. Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering, scientific coordinator for Politecnico di Milano proposal)
- Andrea Moro (President of iiSBE Italy)
- Eleonora Perotto (Head of the Sustainability Service and Mobility Manager)
- Paola Baglione (Sustainability Service)
- Marco Imperadori (ABC Dept.)
- Monica Lavagna (ABC Dept.)
- Eugenio Morello (DASTU Dept., Sustainable campus, Delegate for environmental sustainability university project)
- Sonia Lupica Spagnolo (ABC Dept.)
September 1, 2018 Open Call for papers
December 2, 2018 Abstract submission - Extended deadline
December 15, 2018 Notification of abstracts
February 28, 2019 Full paper submission deadline
May 15, 2019 Full paper acceptance notification
June 15, 2019 Camera ready paper submission deadline
June 30, 2019 Early bird fee deadline
August 25, 2019 Registration deadline
September 3, 2019 Welcome day (workshops, roundtables, posters session and award ceremony for the student challenge)
September 4-6, 2019 SBE Conference
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION
Call for abstract is now open. We welcome submissions of high-quality research.
Please submit your abstract via the web platform no later than December 2, 2018. Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously and authors will be notified of the decision by December 15, 2018.
After acceptance, papers will be submitted no later than February 28, 2019.
Accepted papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. The content published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science will be submitted for indexation in all major databases, including Scopus and WoS.
The conference fees (VAT incl.) are:
Regular registration: €300
Early bird registration: €200 (Deadline: June 30, 2019)
Registration for delegates from developing countries: €180
Registration for Ph.D. students: €100